woensdag 8 oktober 2014

New Collection All Geared Up is here! :))

I just love this new collection from Heartfelt Creations since I adore to make vintage and steampunk projects. This collection is perfect in any way :))

Here's my DT card for this week:





Project Instructions:
Metallic Nuts And Bolts
Other Products: Vintage photo distress ink, dark and light brown cs, glue, hot glue gun, heat gun, 3d foam pads.

Instructions: Create a base card 5" x 9" from dark brown cardstock. Cut a smaller piece of the Geared Up Paper Collection, distress and ink the edges with vintage photo distress ink. Cut a triangle from light brown cardstock and ink the edges. Cut a somewhat smaller triangle from the Geared Up Paper Collection and distress and ink the edges. To create the metallic, look I used self adhesive aluminum tape on cardstock then I die cut several cogs and the chains from the All Geared Up Die. I used several colors from the viva 3d stamp to create that old rusty look. I just used my fingers to smear the dies. I did the same thing for the tag on the left. The chains were put together by making a small cut and then glued them. Now you can adhere everything to your card. For the old effect I also smeared some rusty viva 3d stamp on several spots.

4 opmerkingen:

Wat leuk dat jullie mijn blog bezoeken.
Ik ben altijd blij om jullie leuke reacties te lezen.:)

Lieve groetjes Sandra ( Mystique-)